General required documents for a Spain Visa Application:
Download the application form, and fill it out completely and with sincerity. You can also fill out the Spanish Visa application form
electronically and then print a hard copy. Learn how to fill in the Spanish Visa application form!
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be in passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
- Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Spanish Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond the return date – are required.
- Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa
- – if not otherwise required
- Schengen Travel Insurance of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Spain and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of the visit to Spain and an itinerary. ( Cheap Air Ticket for all airlines booking Call 0345 9191919)
- Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Spain
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Spain Cheap Air Ticket for all airlines booking 03459191919)
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)